Publications (NI)

This page is about the published research at the University of Human Development which already approved by the author's departmental scientific committee and got the Research Unique Code (RUC).
If you are a teaching staff-member working at one of the UHD scientific departments and would like to suggest a research plan, you can submit your proposal using the following form so as to be approved by your department scientific committee then get the RUC.

Click to submit your research proposal:
  1. College Administration & Economics 
  2. College of Science and Technology 
  3. College of Languages
  4. College of Law and Politics
Click to Edit the research proposal dB (authorised person only)